Thursday, January 30, 2020

Oops...

The book section is looking SO nice. I actually took 5 photos with the plans to show you all how nice this area is looking. However, for some reason I am having an issue with my normal way to get photos to my blog. Lucky for me - my son who is a whiz with computers will be visiting this week end and I am hoping he will be able to help me get the issue figured out - when he does I will get the photos posted.

10 boxes of books were picked up by the people who run the Dorcas in the next town over today. And after they left as I was going through some boxes of book donations - I already have pulled out almost another box of books to donate to them. We want nice books to sell and if they are too messed up or out of date or the like we pull them.

I am SO happy with how this project is going. The first thing I did today when I got there was to get my DYMO labeler out print out labels for the sections of books - so that people will know what kind of books should be on that section. I think it will make the shopping experience a lot easier and fun for our shoppers.

Well I just wanted to check in with that information. I am tired and would like to take a break now. I feel like I have worked and deserve it. Hope you all are doing well. :O) 

2 comments:

  1. It is actually a little thrift store with a book section. It is only open on Sunday and Tuesdays from 10am- 2pm. :O)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Hello~ I love getting your comments. I have made a few changes to make things a little easier for you and hoping a more enjoyable experience for both you and I. Have a blessed day! :o)

33: The Way to Captivity