Friday, January 31, 2020

Almost Before and Now

 So thankfully I figured out a way to pull the new photos up. So first a reminder of somewhat shape this book area had been in - it was a bit different - improved in certain ways but still WAY TOO many books for this area.
Here is just a sneak peak at the area so far. I still have a bit more time to spend in this area to really get it in great shape. 

It has taken 3-4 hours on 3 different days so far for me to get it to this point. But time well spent!!
Once done one of my jobs at this shop will be to keep the book section looking nice.  :O) 

1 comment:

Hello~ I love getting your comments. I have made a few changes to make things a little easier for you and hoping a more enjoyable experience for both you and I. Have a blessed day! :o)

33: The Way to Captivity