Friday, January 17, 2020

Looking on the Bright Side

Several months ago my husband changed working crews. Ever since then his schedule has been all over the place. It has really been challenging to me especially since most of these shifts are at least half overnight shifts. This means he will sleep part of the day. It has been very challenging.

But there have been a few positives. One of them is that when he gets home in the morning sometimes he makes himself an omelette and sometimes he makes one for me too. I was so happy on Friday morning to already have some colored peppers chopped, some purple onions chopped already, some baby spinach and some grape tomatoes. These things along with some mozzarella cheese made a great omelette and a great breakfast!! 

It has been challenging but I am trying to see the bright side of things and this is just one of them!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello~ I love getting your comments. I have made a few changes to make things a little easier for you and hoping a more enjoyable experience for both you and I. Have a blessed day! :o)

33: The Way to Captivity