Friday, January 3, 2020

Back in a few....

This has been a busy, good week. My husband has been off a few days. And my son has had his daughter the week and ended up being off work as well since Christmas Day - I had to take him to the Ear he ended up going from having the flu to pneumonia. Thankfully it wasn't sepsis- the tested him for two different kinds. Anyway so it has Ben a pretty busy week and I will continue to be busy for a few more days so I probably will not get a chance to post for a few days. But I have a "Best Deal" post coming up for sure. And also some interesting things I have already discoved from the word "glorious." So y'all take care, I will see you soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello~ I love getting your comments. I have made a few changes to make things a little easier for you and hoping a more enjoyable experience for both you and I. Have a blessed day! :o)

33: The Way to Captivity