Wednesday, January 15, 2020

My Best Deal

So I have finally had a chance to sit down and get a few posts written up, thankfully. 
So today I wanted to share a best deal that I have gotten recently.

So I was at my favorite little thrift store nearby and they have begun to put a few things out in boxes marked "Free" and so I usually glance through what they have in the boxes if I have time. And one time I found this great bag. It is probably a purse - but a much bigger purse then I usually use, but I loved the color of it - not sure if the photo does it justice- it is an olive green color. 
Anyway so I picked it up and loved how it felt. And as I walked to my car with it I realized this would make a great book bag for me to take to my study groups. 

Anyway so my best deal this week was FREE!!! 
That's an awesome deal!!! :O) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello~ I love getting your comments. I have made a few changes to make things a little easier for you and hoping a more enjoyable experience for both you and I. Have a blessed day! :o)

33: The Way to Captivity