Monday, November 11, 2019

I want to know, but don't want a phone call

I've gotten a call from a Dr twice in my lifetime and to be honest- they weren't good phone calls. When it is serious business is when you hear from the Dr. These are the phone calls you never forget.
And although I really want the results back like now- I do NOT want a phone call, unless it is just a "I know you were concerned about the results of this test and it's all good." Otherwise I will just do my best to be patient and wait for the results.  I'll get on here and give results as soon as I get a chance once I receive them. This week I have 3 appts to take my MIL to and a couple of things I really need to take care of. Anyway hope you all are doing well. Be back as soon as I get a chance.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello~ I love getting your comments. I have made a few changes to make things a little easier for you and hoping a more enjoyable experience for both you and I. Have a blessed day! :o)

33: The Way to Captivity