Wednesday, November 6, 2019

Forever Friend

At my new church - the pastor and others refer to us as Forever Family and I just love that. It is so great to know that the relationships that we are building here will someday last forever!! Which brings me to my forever Friend. I am so thankful that I have a forever Friend who will never turn His back on me. He gives me the freedom to take His wisdom or not. And He loves me no matter what. He will never give up on me. When I make mistakes here and there He is always there with His arms wide open - inviting me back!! Our forever friendship means so much to Him taht He willingly spread His arms on the cross for me! His love is endless and nothing can separate me from it!! I am so thankful!!!

For I am persuaded that neither death nor life, nor angels nor principalities nor powers, nor things present nor things to come, 39 nor height nor depth, nor any other created thing, shall be able to separate us from the love of God which is in Christ Jesus our Lord.
Romans 8:35-39

1 comment:

Hello~ I love getting your comments. I have made a few changes to make things a little easier for you and hoping a more enjoyable experience for both you and I. Have a blessed day! :o)