Tuesday, November 26, 2019

Another Area of Growth...and....

I have just a few minutes to check in here and say Hello and that I have not forgotten about my blog - just have way too much to do to post much. Some of it may to do with that I just recently had a big birthday and I have been spending some time introspection. As another year came and went I have been pondering things I have learned this year and what I want out of the next year of my life. This has been quite a difficult year for me- probably one of the hardest ones since 2012-2014 another incredibly hard time period in my life. But thankfully God has been with me every step of the way sanding off some of the rough edges - many more of those to go - wish I could learn how to have them sanded off without so much pain involved.

I had already been working on the next goals I wanted to set up for myself. It had been very obvious that I needed to expand my goals to involve many other areas of my life. When we focus too much on the outward man - the inward one many times is neglected. And it is much more important for the inward me to be worked on so my goals will be much different from goals of the past. I need to find where I wrote them down - pray about them and ask God if there are any others that I need to add. I am sure that He has plans for me that I know nothing about - and if I ask Him what I need to work on - then He will give me the wisdom to know what is important. Then as I continue through the year - I need to surrender my life to Him on a daily basis and allow Him to guide and direct. Only by doing this will I follow His plan for my life- and not just my plans.

********************************************************************
I am SO proud of myself - this is another area of growth for me for sure. Today I got online and ordered a set of tires for my car! I am so excited about getting them. My car has needed tires for probably a year. Anyway I am so proud of myself because in years past - I would leave all of this to my husband. But he has been working ALOT lately and if I were to wait for him to be able to do it - it would be at least a couple of weeks. And I am hoping to get my new tires by next week. I am waiting on a confirmation letter and then I will set up an appointment. And I plan on going and having it done myself as well. It will be awesome to get my new tires. I even picked them out!! I know what brand my husband like us to get and I looked through what all choices I had and found the ones I thought would be great- ran it past my husband, because that is still a smart thing to do. Anyway just another area of growth and it feels good.
*******************************************************
I hope you all are doing well. I hope you all have a great Thanksgiving and don't forget to take some time to think about all the things you are thankful for.
We take TOO much for granted.
Do you have electricity? Be thankful!
Do you have running water? Many don't.
Do you have options of places to get your groceries? Some don't.
You get the idea. Be Thankful- it's good for the soul! :O)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello~ I love getting your comments. I have made a few changes to make things a little easier for you and hoping a more enjoyable experience for both you and I. Have a blessed day! :o)