Friday, November 8, 2019

Flooding Emotions

I pulled into the parking lot, that I have been in quite a few times since that time six years ago. But the emotions overwhelmed me this day- almost as if it were that fateful day back December 3rd 2013. The other times I had been in this hospitals parking lot I had not been scheduled to see Dr D, the Dr who had diagnosed the cancer 6 years before. This day; however, I was. And the emotions flooded over me. I was so thankful I had left my house early and arrived early. I sat in my car and cried. Wishing that I had realized how emotional this visit could be. Later I talked to Dr D about this and she said many times patients don't go back to the Dr who diagnosed them because of this very reason. But this Dr is well worth facing this fear. When she first came in she gave me a hug and told me how glad she was to see me. We had a good visit and ended the visit with another hug.

Even though I really like this Dr, I am still SO glad to have this appt behind me. Can't wait to get the results back from the test she did. It was an emotionally draining day and I had to cancel another thing I had planned that afternoon because I needed more time to recoup. Anyway- I had ask y'all to pray for me about this appointment so I thought it only right to take some time to write up a bit of an update about it.

Hope you all have a great weekend. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello~ I love getting your comments. I have made a few changes to make things a little easier for you and hoping a more enjoyable experience for both you and I. Have a blessed day! :o)

33: The Way to Captivity