Wednesday, November 13, 2019

Why, Oh Why?

Why, Oh Why did it take me so long to discover what this handy thing can do!?! 
I had tried a curling iron like this years ago - but for what I was using it for - it did not work. I keep the hair on the front half of my head too short for this to work like I would like it to. I find a regular curling iron works best for that. 

Last time I had my hair cut by beautician used a regular curling iron to do some great curls in the back and I really like how it turned out. And had SO hoped I could duplicate it. But with a regular curling iron it is difficult cause if you get your hair in it weird you run the risk of ending up with like 180* curls- like really just folded back with an ugly crease in your hair. Then I was looking at another much more expensive hair tool- watched a video on it and loved some of what it did. But it was like 3 times the amount of money as this. When I was at the store I picked this up and brought it home. it was just under $11.00 and let me tell you - worth EVERY penny!! It is so easy to use and I end up with some beautiful curls for my longer hair!! Such a great discovery. Sure wish I had discovered what this would do years ago!!!! 

We always need to be open to learning new things - we never know when we will find then next great way to add more spice and enjoyment to our lives!!! 

What have you learned lately that has brought joy to your life? 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello~ I love getting your comments. I have made a few changes to make things a little easier for you and hoping a more enjoyable experience for both you and I. Have a blessed day! :o)