Thursday, November 7, 2019

We May End Up Being Neighbors

Taking my MIL to so many appointments lately has found me in the car a lot. I am lucky to have not only 1 but 4 Christian radio stations in this area! and I listen to one of those four stations most of the time. On my way home one day last week the thought hit me that we better learn to love our fellow man because one day we may just end up as neighbors in heaven. And there will be no hate there. God wants us to work towards being more like Him and He loves everyone!

We don't have the power in and of ourselves to reflect His character but as we surrender our lives to Him - He will have the freedom to mold us and shape us into His character. And since God is Love then we ought to learn to love everyone because they just may end up being our neighbor in heaven.

**************************************************************************
By the way - I have a VERY important appointment today and I would appreciate your prayers. Thank you so very much!! :O)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello~ I love getting your comments. I have made a few changes to make things a little easier for you and hoping a more enjoyable experience for both you and I. Have a blessed day! :o)

33: The Way to Captivity