Monday, November 18, 2019

Six Years!

Six years ago today I had the surgery that saved my life. I continue to be grateful to God for guiding me through so many decisions and choices that had to be made that entire year after the cancer was found. Each anniversary is a chance to ponder all that God has done and continues to do. In everyone's lives there are special dates that they will never forget. The days that profoundly changed our lives. And truly the year of 2013 that also continued into 2014 truly changed my life in many ways.  Because it is the anniversary of this life changing event  I will be pondering some of the ways that this time period changed my life. Be watching for the posts. See you soon. :0)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello~ I love getting your comments. I have made a few changes to make things a little easier for you and hoping a more enjoyable experience for both you and I. Have a blessed day! :o)