Monday, March 13, 2017

Maybe Longer......lol

 

So I just have a few minutes to drop by and say hello! I thought this was an adorable photo to share. It's how we could be feeling this week- especially if you do not try to respect your need for sleep. I am doing my best to get to bed at a decent time and try to force my schedule over. It is challenging at first but just keep at it.

I have to admit I do enjoy some sunlight later in the day - that is one reason I don't have much time. We are working on an important project in our back yard. And I can't wait to share it with you all. We just have quite a bit to do before I will be ready to take photos and share.

Today I watched my "The Art of Bread Making" by the West Ladies- Homestead Blessings I believe. In this awesome dvd - they show how to make bread, hamburger buns, c-rolls, cornbread, pizza sticks, and meal in a loaf. Some great ideas. I am so thankful that I invested in these dvd's. I ended up making the bread and also the hamburger buns- sesame seed buns - for our supper tonight and I was extremely happy with how they turned out. It is a keeper of a recipe!!!
 
 
Well I better close - so I can get a few things done before the sun goes down. Hopefully I can get on here again soon and get back to posting more regularly. I have had extra things come up like taking my mother in law to the Dr's. Next month I already have 5 appointments to take her to- luckily 2 are on one day and two are on another day. It will be a bit stressful - because she will have to have testing done at one place and then drive to another place to see dr. Just hope it all goes smoothly.
 
Hope you all are doing well. :O)
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello~ I love getting your comments. I have made a few changes to make things a little easier for you and hoping a more enjoyable experience for both you and I. Have a blessed day! :o)

19: Go to the Ant