Thursday, September 8, 2016

Just Peachy..part 1

a repost but still very important information
 
September is Gynecological Cancer Awareness Month. And because I have been affected by endometrial(Uterine) cancer- I thought I would take this chance to post some helpful information that may help others.

"There are five main types of cancer that affect a woman’s reproductive organs: cervical, ovarian, uterine, vaginal, and vulvar. As a group, they are referred to as gynecologic (GY-neh-kuh-LAH-jik) cancer. (A sixth type of gynecologic cancer is the very rare fallopian tube cancer.)" 

If you are dealing with anything that just does not seem right - be sure to talk to your Dr about it. You are your own advocate! You would rather be safe than sorry.  

I will be doing at least one post a week - just to help get the word out about these cancers that many times get over looked. Check back for more posts. Thanks :

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello~ I love getting your comments. I have made a few changes to make things a little easier for you and hoping a more enjoyable experience for both you and I. Have a blessed day! :o)