Sunday, September 25, 2016

A 3 Mile Hike

 
Last week my sister and I went hiking. We chose a trail that was much longer than what could actually hike- but what we did was we walked 1 1/2 miles in and then turned back. So we ended up walking a little over 3 miles when it was all said and done.
 
Here was a cute little bridge that we came to towards the beginning of the hike.

 When we were getting close to our turn around place we came to this awesome view!

Another great view!
 
 
And my favorite view!
 
 
It was a challenging trail. With lots of ups and downs. We were sweaty by the time we were finished - well actually probably before the halfway point. It was already in the 80's while we were hiking.
 
There are several other trails at this park and we are hoping to be able to check out more of them in the future.
 
We both have been working towards better health. And it felt great to be able to do this!!
I hope you have enjoyed a little ride along of our hike! :O)

1 comment:

Hello~ I love getting your comments. I have made a few changes to make things a little easier for you and hoping a more enjoyable experience for both you and I. Have a blessed day! :o)