Monday, September 19, 2016

Laughter is good for the soul

I just had to share a little funny with you all today. I was listening to a pastor Ron Halverson preach on Creation and the silliness of evolution and he quoted this poem. I thought it was so funny that I had to look it up and share it here. I hope you all enjoy.  
 
 

If you would like to hear him speak - go to YouTube and look him up there are several of his sermons there. He is a wonderful speaker. He says it like it is. 

When I was a little girl he was the pastor of our church- I was quite small but I remembered him. Then I was lucky to be able to hear him speak again when he came to our church to speak on his book - Prayer Warriors. I have shared some of the book with you all in the past I am sure. He spoke on a prayer walk - where you walk around businesses or homes - and pray for it while you walk. I think it is an awesome idea.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello~ I love getting your comments. I have made a few changes to make things a little easier for you and hoping a more enjoyable experience for both you and I. Have a blessed day! :o)