Saturday, September 10, 2016

Hi there....

So sorry that I was not able to get the Bible Study post of our golden rule this week. I will be posting it next week. On Monday I ended up getting a migraine and then the rest of the week - I had problems with having a head ache. And I just did not feel like posting anything. I am thinking that I am having some issues with allergies - ragweed and mold have been high this week - along with pigweed. That is the only thing that I can think of that is causing my headache. Anyway I have gotten some allergy medicine and I am hoping that it will help me feel better.

Anyway  - so this next week we will be very busy because my oldest son will be getting married next week end so I will not be able to do a lot of posting this week. But I am hoping to at least get the Bible Study guide that I was suppose to have posted this week.

I would love to hear what you guys do for allergies - any help would be appreciated. :O)

1 comment:

  1. So sorry about the allergies! I will pray for you to feel better soon! Congratulations on the upcoming wedding!

    ReplyDelete

Hello~ I love getting your comments. I have made a few changes to make things a little easier for you and hoping a more enjoyable experience for both you and I. Have a blessed day! :o)