Wednesday, September 28, 2016

Finally.....


Today I am praising the Lord! Do you know why? Because my problem with blogger has finally been resolved!!! For the past 6 months or more I have not had the ability to go in and stop following blogs. Why would this be a problem? Well because there were several of the blogs that I was following that the people stopped posting and someone hacked the blog and started spamming a whole LOT of unless (to me) posts. It totally filled up my page that shows me when the blogs that I follow post new posts. And it was very overwhelming to me and made it almost impossible for me to keep up with my favorite blogs. So I am so sorry if I have not been around like I should be. It was just so hard to wade through all the nonsense posts to find the ones I wanted to see. I have cleared out as much as I could and will work a bit more later. I was sad to see some of the blogs that I loved following - have closed down their blogs. I really do enjoy interacting with you all and I like seeing how you all are doing. So it is sad when the blogs are shut down. Anyway right now I am going to focus on being happy about being able to get a lot of the blogs that I do not want to follow anymore off of my list. Now I can keep up with the blogs that I really enjoy and maybe even find some more.

Hopefully I will have some time to come around and visit soon. I had been having a problem posting comments on some of your blogs - so I am hoping that - that issue has been resolved also. :O)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello~ I love getting your comments. I have made a few changes to make things a little easier for you and hoping a more enjoyable experience for both you and I. Have a blessed day! :o)