Thursday, September 18, 2014

Day 7 of Gratitude Challenge

Day 7 of Gratitude Challenge: 

 1. I am thankful for the rain shower we are getting now!!!


 2. I am so thankful for all the promises in the Bible. And when I am having a rough time that God will bring the right verse to me to encourage me! 


 3. I am thankful for God's mercy and grace. He accepts me the way I am but loves me too much to leave me there.


 4. I am thankful that I was able to see a woodpecker in my backyard today! What a blessing! 

 
I am thankful for many, many more things, but that will have to do for now. It has been fun to list some things everyday this past week. Some days it has been easier than other days. But thankfully every day found things to be thankful for.  :O)

2 comments:

  1. I've been reading your week of lists for things you are grateful for. Yes, there are so many little things in life that we take for granted until we sit down and think carefully about. You do have many blessings and although you have low days you have come out of your experiences a stronger person. Andrina X

    ReplyDelete

Hello~ I love getting your comments. I have made a few changes to make things a little easier for you and hoping a more enjoyable experience for both you and I. Have a blessed day! :o)

29: My Favorite Fats for Baking