Day 7 of Gratitude Challenge:
1. I am thankful for the rain shower we are getting now!!!
2. I am so thankful for all the promises in the Bible. And when I am having a rough time that God will bring the right verse to me to encourage me!
3. I am thankful for God's mercy and grace. He accepts me the way I am but loves me too much to leave me there.
4. I am thankful that I was able to see a woodpecker in my backyard today! What a blessing!
I am thankful for many, many more things, but that will have to do for now. It has been fun to list some things everyday this past week. Some days it has been easier than other days. But thankfully every day found things to be thankful for. :O)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Psalms 23 series Part 1
I found a really nice series on Psalms 23 and I am planning to share it here with you. I am hoping that this series blesses you. :O) Click ...
-
Just thought I would take a little bit of time today to share a few things with you all. Kind of a this and that kind of post. First ...
-
It just happens that I have noticed a theme for this week. And that it to be kind. Be kind to those you come in contact with. Yo...
-
Ok - So yesterday I explained how I was driving home at midnight. It is very unusual that I am out after dark - and certainly VERY rare t...
It's been fun to see your thankful lists!
ReplyDeleteI've been reading your week of lists for things you are grateful for. Yes, there are so many little things in life that we take for granted until we sit down and think carefully about. You do have many blessings and although you have low days you have come out of your experiences a stronger person. Andrina X
ReplyDelete