Thursday, September 11, 2014

A Great 9/11 Tribute song...



"Liz McNicholl is an accomplished musician living in the New York area. A few weeks after the 9/11 tragedy, Liz recorded this song with permission of "The Bravest" song writer, Tom Paxton." this was with this youtube video.

Anyway~ Sorry I am so late at posting today. But I wanted to share a beautiful song with you all.

"Firemen pounding up the stairs, while we were running down."
 
 
I'll be back tomorrow with an update. We are both feeling better. Sorry I have not been around much this week. I just needed some down time. See ya soon. :O) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello~ I love getting your comments. I have made a few changes to make things a little easier for you and hoping a more enjoyable experience for both you and I. Have a blessed day! :o)

29: My Favorite Fats for Baking