Wednesday, September 17, 2014

Day 6 of the Gratitude Challenge

Day 6 of the Gratitude Challenge:
1. I am thankful for luxury items like: cell phones, cordless phones, computers, and dishwashers(even though I barely ever use it) these things are great to have and even more awesome cause I have not always had them!
2. I am thankful for Facebook - it has helped me keep in contact with people I might not otherwise keep in contact with.
3. I am thankful for my Bibles- not everyone has the privilege to have even one- and I am lucky because I have several different great Bibles and study Bibles that really help me with studying the Bible.
I could go on and on - but will stop for now.

2 comments:

  1. I am with you on all three. :). I often wonder how my parents let me drive out of the driveway without a cell phone. I love being able to reach my children if I need to. Also, it's so nice to have the security of it when I'm away from home.
    I feel so blessed to have numerous Bibles too. They are so dear to me.
    Stay well sweet lady! Xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so thankful we have Bibles in our own language. I think of the people who gave their lives in order that we could have the Bible in our own language and in our own home.

    ReplyDelete

Hello~ I love getting your comments. I have made a few changes to make things a little easier for you and hoping a more enjoyable experience for both you and I. Have a blessed day! :o)

29: My Favorite Fats for Baking