Saturday, September 13, 2014

Day 2

Day 2:

1. I am thankful that God has taught me to turn my life and my will over to Him. that by surrendering my life to Him- I am in the best hands ever!

2. I am thankful for the Sabbath. A day set apart for physical, mental, and spiritual renewal. A special day for me to worship my Creator, Lord and Savior!

3. I am very thankful to have hair- it may not be growing as fast as I would like but I have hair! And I am thankful to have my eye lashes and my eye brows. Without these- getting ready for the day could get quite stressful - trying to get myself to look - unsick. It is great to have my hair back! Praise the Lord!!

2 comments:

  1. We have so many blessings, and as we remember great ones its good not to forget the small ones too!

    ReplyDelete

Hello~ I love getting your comments. I have made a few changes to make things a little easier for you and hoping a more enjoyable experience for both you and I. Have a blessed day! :o)

28: My Oil of Choice

Another installment of Breadbeckers! :O)