Sunday, October 10, 2021

My Best Deal

On the same day that I got my Freebie Friday "L" I found the best deal I have gotten in a LONG time!!! 
Up until the last year - I would find great tupperware pieces here and there but since 2020 I have not had any luck at all, that is until last week! 

 So I found a Tupperware That's a Bowl! Yay! Well when I found it, it did not have it's lid. I had also found a box of 8 pint sized canning jars- for $2.00! That was a great deal too! Anyway I had picked up the jars and the bowl and I was in line to check out. And all of a sudden I thought I better go look for the lid. I know what it looks like so it should be easy to find if they have it. And sure enough they had a box with about 6-8 lids - and there was the lid for the That's a Bowl!! Yay!! I was so excited! They were having a 50% sale and so I got this bowl for $1.50!!! What a DEAL!! One of my favorite deals for sure!!! And it is in excellent shape!! 

Have you gotten any great deals lately? I would love to hear about them!! :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello~ I love getting your comments. I have made a few changes to make things a little easier for you and hoping a more enjoyable experience for both you and I. Have a blessed day! :o)

31: Honey, I Love You!