Friday, October 22, 2021

Fall or Not

 Sorry - I do not have any freebie Friday items. But thought I would drop by and say Hello! I hope you all are doing well. Things here have been going pretty good. I have been busy. Can you believe I had to mow my yard yesterday. Yes, a majority was just some tall weeds here and there - but still- I think that Nov 2nd is the latest I have had to mow before - and there certainly is the chance I will have to mow again. 

We had a bit of a taste of fall the end of last week but we have gotten back into the 80's and it looks it will that way till possibly Wednesday. But it looks that Fall will arrive again on Thursday! I am looking forward to that for sure. I love it when I am able to regulate the temperature in the house by opening up and shutting windows- and no need for AC or heating. That is my favorite time of the year! 



1 comment:

  1. We ended up losing like 4-5 shingles from our roof and I found a dead blue jay in our front yard when I was picking up shingles...sad :(

    ReplyDelete

Hello~ I love getting your comments. I have made a few changes to make things a little easier for you and hoping a more enjoyable experience for both you and I. Have a blessed day! :o)

31: Honey, I Love You!