Sunday, October 24, 2021

My Best Deal

This week my best deal is this cookbook!! 
 I have not actually tried any recipes in this cookbook yet -but it was still a great deal for me if for no other reason than this one page in the cookbook: 
I had been having some issues with my bread lately - like the last year or so. And I could not figure out what the issue was. But when I read through this one page I realized there were a couple things I was not doing right. The second point - being the most important thing I needed to do - develop the gluten. This week I made bread and I used that method and I was SO much happier with my bread. I put things in a little different order than I should have so I look forward to the next time I make bread - and the results. 

I am sharing this page- the page that helped me tremendously in order to maybe help you in your endeavors to make bread! 

So I paid $1.50 for this cookbook! I thought that was an alright deal - but when I discovered this page - I knew it was my best deal for the week - For sure!!! 

Best deals are not always the cheapest thing you can find - sometimes the best deal is the quality of the item you get!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello~ I love getting your comments. I have made a few changes to make things a little easier for you and hoping a more enjoyable experience for both you and I. Have a blessed day! :o)

31: Honey, I Love You!