Wednesday, October 6, 2021

Matchless Charms....4

 "What kind of person is this who 1st loves me and leads in reconciliation when He is the one who has been wronged and I am the wrong doer? It is as I see Jesus in this act of pardon for me, individually, that I began to view for the 1st time that beauty of character that has been termed "matchless charms." Then I am so attracted to Him, so happy, so satisfied, so peaceful, that I never want to leave Him. It is then that I gladly welcome Him as a heavenly guest into my heart. Most amazing is that He desires and wants to be with me. I can hardly believe it!" Just another little tidbit about justification. Such a beautiful way to look at it!

Quote from the book " The Matchless Charms of Christ" by J.W. "Bill" Lehman

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello~ I love getting your comments. I have made a few changes to make things a little easier for you and hoping a more enjoyable experience for both you and I. Have a blessed day! :o)

31: Honey, I Love You!