Monday, October 4, 2021

Hello! :O)

 Just checking in to let you know that I will have a Freebie Friday post and a Best Deal post for this week I will just have to get them written up. Sorry I have been missing in action. We had a wedding to go to this post week end and I had to find something to wear to it - which took quite some time. But it led me to another post that will be coming up soon so be looking forward to that. 

I hope you all are doing well. I am doing pretty good - except for a knee injury- that I have reinjured several times. I forget about it and move my knee wrong and it HURTS! But thankfully I can still walk and get around most of the time without too much pain. 

Blessings to you all. May God bless you and keep you. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello~ I love getting your comments. I have made a few changes to make things a little easier for you and hoping a more enjoyable experience for both you and I. Have a blessed day! :o)

31: Honey, I Love You!