Friday, October 8, 2021

Freebie Friday

I just love it when I find awesome things in the freebie box at the thrift store. And last week I really lucked out. I found this beautifully decorated "L" that has a Hobby Lobby tag on the back of $19.99

I may eventually put it somewhere else - but this is the only place that I could put it right now. 
So this is something that I may not have bought - had they had a price tag on it. But for free - I 
love it!  
I got one more things but will wait to share it next week because I still have another post or two to type up and not a whole lot of time. So keep checking back. :O) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello~ I love getting your comments. I have made a few changes to make things a little easier for you and hoping a more enjoyable experience for both you and I. Have a blessed day! :o)

31: Honey, I Love You!