Tuesday, March 10, 2020

Public Service Announcement

Today I have a public service announcement for you all. It's kind of funny and I am sure none of you that read my blog would do anything like this but I just wanted to share this. Something I shared on my Facebook page as well. 

If your underwear are holey like this, just throw them away. No one will want them, so please don't donate them...lol... you just wouldn't believe what people donate...

Like I said I don't think any of you would donate things like this but as me and the ladies that I volunteer with go through the bags of things that are donated we often find things like this. Or mattress protectors that are all torn up. and a bag of mismatched socks. Sometimes even clothes that have paint all over them. Things that ought to be thrown away and they are put into bag and taken to a donation place.

We love that people donate things but sometimes is just surprises me as to what we find. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello~ I love getting your comments. I have made a few changes to make things a little easier for you and hoping a more enjoyable experience for both you and I. Have a blessed day! :o)

33: The Way to Captivity