Sunday, March 8, 2020

My Best Deal

I have not been able to go thrift store shopping as much lately. I have been very busy with volunteering and all the other stuff I have going. But I did get lucky at my favorite little thrift store this week. 

This had been sitting there at the thrift store for over a week. I finally picked it up and looked at it and decided that it would be something fun to do. A great activity to do with my granddaughter. So I bought it. 

Inside the box I found the following: 

(This is a photo off the box)
There was a mesh bad with letters and numbers.
It didn't look like all the letters would be there but I laid everything out on the table in order and sure enough - all the lower case letters were there along with the numbers! I was thrilled! My son noticed the Amazon had the sets of letters so I ordered the set of upper case letters. So now we can write out anything we want to. I can't wait to do this project with my sweet granddaughter. 

Oops~ I forgot to share how much I paid: $1.00
What a deal! 

By the way - this week is her spring break so I may not be on much this week. I will try to get on if I get a chance. Hope you all have a great week! :O) 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello~ I love getting your comments. I have made a few changes to make things a little easier for you and hoping a more enjoyable experience for both you and I. Have a blessed day! :o)

33: The Way to Captivity