Saturday, March 21, 2020

Spring, Basket Ball and Corona

Friday was the first day of Spring and it seem just like clock work that a Robin showed up in my yard. About 4 hours later I saw the first hummingbird at our feeders! God must have known that I  needed a special "I Love You" from Him. Things have been crazy and I wonder if they will ever get back to normal, and that's unsettling.

We were blessed to have our Granddaughter an extra week as her school sets up an online school. I was very thankful that I bought her a basketball. We have had a lot of fun with it the last two weeks. I hated that we have not been able to do the normal fun stuff. That we usually do on her breaks from school.

I have a few thoughts on the Corona virus and I'll be back soon to share them. We just need to remember that God is in control. Peace to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello~ I love getting your comments. I have made a few changes to make things a little easier for you and hoping a more enjoyable experience for both you and I. Have a blessed day! :o)

33: The Way to Captivity