Monday, March 23, 2020

It's probably been around longer than what they are saying....

If anyone has any problem seeing this let me know and I will try to enlarge it. 

So I probably shared how I had to take my son to the ER on Christmas day - well looking back - I am about positive that he had this virus then. Yes he was really sick - but they sent him home - just like they are sending people home now with it. I just found out a few days ago that my SIL tested positive and they sent her home - just over the counter meds. It is hard for me to believe that this sickness is SO awfully bad that the world needs to shut down -if people that have it are sent home. 

About a month ago my husband was pretty sick and I think he may have had it as well. He is still running a temp off and on- so probably still fighting it. He is still working since his job is something that needs to continue even if the rest of the world shuts down. I am thankful that so far most in my family are able to work. So many things around have shut down around here. And because of the limited supply of certain things and the limited hours stores are open -it is getting harder to get things that are needed. Thankfully we have what we need at this point. I am missing my fresh blueberries and raspberries though.

I hope you all are doing well. Stay close to Jesus in these uncertain times. :O)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello~ I love getting your comments. I have made a few changes to make things a little easier for you and hoping a more enjoyable experience for both you and I. Have a blessed day! :o)

33: The Way to Captivity