Friday, April 22, 2016

We are home Safely!

Hello! Just checking in to let you know that we are back from our little vacation. I have some neat things to share with you all. It might not be until next week that I have a chance to get my posts written up and all the great photos gathered together. We have things here to catch up on and a really cool idea that I saw at one of our stops that I want to reproduce. Hoping I can find the elements needed in order to create it in my style!

I have some great stories of how God answered prayers and how a situation or two that could have been horrible ~ He helped them go better than expected. I can't wait to get them written up and shared with you all! See ya soon! :0)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello~ I love getting your comments. I have made a few changes to make things a little easier for you and hoping a more enjoyable experience for both you and I. Have a blessed day! :o)

30: More Real Bread Stories