Saturday, April 16, 2016

The Twenty-Third Psalm For Today...Security

The next 12 weeks we are going to be doing a special series on the 23rd Psalm. I found an awesome book at a favorite thrift store called~ "The Twenty-Third Psalm For Today" it was compiled and illustrated by Royal V. Carley. So please come back every Sabbath for another installment of this great series. I am sure we will all have a better understanding of this special Psalm by the end of the 12 weeks! :O)

So you know how many times books are very plain and so a book cover is added? Well this little book came with a book cover. And I am so glad that I took the time to take the cover off because  - well what I found underneath was so much better than the cover. I guess the cover is more from today - and what is actually on the book is more based on Bible times.
 
See what I mean!? I love the detail. It just made the book even more special to me.

"The LORD: is my shepherd, I shall not want."

Security

"Take no thought, saying, What shall we eat? or, What shall we drink? .... For your heavenly Father knoweth that ye have need of all these things. But seek ye first the kingdom of God, and His righteousness; and all these things shall be added unto you."
Matthew 6:31,32,33
 
"He shall feed His flock like a shepherd:..."
Isaiah 40:11
 
"The Lord is my light and my salvation; whom shall I fear? The Lord is the strength of my life; of whom shall I be afraid?"
Psalm 27:1
 
"The Lord shall preserve thy going out and they coming in from this time forth, and even for evermore."
Psalm 121:8
 
"I am the good shepherd: the good shepherd giveth His life for the sheep."
John 10:11
 
"But my God shall supply all your need according to His riches in glory by Christ Jesus."
Philippians 4:19 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello~ I love getting your comments. I have made a few changes to make things a little easier for you and hoping a more enjoyable experience for both you and I. Have a blessed day! :o)

20: Joseph Vision