Thursday, April 28, 2016

Hello :)

Ok - I am just checking in - I do have some more posts planned about our vacation and some pretty photos and a great idea to share with you - I just don't have the time right now. It has been a busy week here. I was discouraged this week about several different things - but thankfully I was able to go on a Mental Health day with my sister today and so I am feeling much better. I did figure out that I had not been spending time to my quiet times and that when I started spending more time that I began to feel better. It is amazing what spending time in the Bible can do for the soul. It also reminded me that I need to leave the things that were bothering me in God's hands. He is quite capable of handling them!
I hope you all are doing well. :O)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello~ I love getting your comments. I have made a few changes to make things a little easier for you and hoping a more enjoyable experience for both you and I. Have a blessed day! :o)

30: More Real Bread Stories