Saturday, April 30, 2016

The Twenty-Third Psalm For Today...Happiness

 

He maketh me to lie down in green pastures...

Happiness

We will rejoice in thy salvation,
and in the name of our God we
will setup our banners: the Lord fulfill all they petitions.
Psalm 20:5
 
Know ye that the Lord he is God" it is He that have made us, and
not we ourselves; we are His
people and the sheep of His
pasture.
Psalm 100:3
 
Happy is he that hath the God
 of Jacob for his help, whose hope
 is in the Lord his God:...
Psalm 146:5
 
...but rather rejoice, because
your names are written in heaven.
Luke 10:20
 
But I have trusted in they mercy;
my heart shall rejoice in they salvation.
Psalm 13:5
 
 
*************************************************
I would suggest that you look these verses up in other versions of the Bible and see what they say. Some versions are a bit easier to understand.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello~ I love getting your comments. I have made a few changes to make things a little easier for you and hoping a more enjoyable experience for both you and I. Have a blessed day! :o)

29: My Favorite Fats for Baking