Saturday, October 31, 2015

Power of Prayer

 

Our Daily Prayer

 

"In the future life the mysteries that here have annoyed and disappointed us will be made plain.  We shall see that our seemingly unanswered prayers and disappointed hopes have been among our greatest blessings. We are to look upon every duty, however humble, as sacred because it is a part of God's service. Our daily prayer should be, "Lord, help me to do my best.
Teach me how to do better work. Give me energy and cheerfulness.
 Help me to bring into my service the loving ministry of the Saviour.' "
Ministry of Healing, page 474  

1 comment:

Hello~ I love getting your comments. I have made a few changes to make things a little easier for you and hoping a more enjoyable experience for both you and I. Have a blessed day! :o)

26: The Facts About Fats - Part 1