Monday, February 9, 2015

What's Been Going On?

Ok - So I think it is time that I catch you up on what has been going on around here.
Since we are wanting to get our garden space ready for planting this year- we decided that we needed to take care of a few jobs that we have around here. The reason why we needed to do these jobs is because right now our garden area is where a pool had been taken down and it is about 1 foot deep and that is where we have our burn pile located at this time. So we had 2 dead trees beside our house and we needed to get them cut down and processed - so we could get the branches and twigs to the burn pile. We ended up with a good amount of fire wood. And now look forward to some cold weather - so we can use the wood that we worked hard to get processed and get stacked in our wood stack. So we got that big job done. I still need to work in that area to get a few briers cut down. But it looks so different now without the two trees. We were glad we were able to take care of them before they fell on their own.

We also have some bushes that are beside our garage that had grown way too tall - so we needed to trim them down and get all that stuff to the burn pile. So we have gotten that done- basically. I say basically because we found a nest in one end of the bushes and did not cut that bush down as far as the others - and will trim it down later.

And you might be wondering what my new toy is... Well last year we decided that since we had so many medical bills that we would not do much for birthdays/anniversary/ or Christmas. And so my new toy is basically a combo of those- well that is how I like to justify the purchase, since it is pricey. It is pricey but well worth the money. I got a D59!!!

 
So this has a section that you connect to the wall- the item at the top left of the bottom photo. And the way it is set up - when you hang your vacuum on it - it actually charges the vacuum so that it is always ready for use! The battery holds power for about 25 minutes or so. You can us it to vacuum the floor, clean walls, mini blinds, ceiling fans, and ceilings! Oh and also clean out your car! It will be so nice to take this out to clean up the RV - instead of having to carry my vacuum out there.
Anyway I absolutely love it!! It is great!

(by the way- I guess I need to say - these photos are from Dyson websites and I am in no way getting paid to share this info - this is just my own opinion. - Oh and I just have to say this - before we got a Dyson vacuum- we would have to buy a new vacuum every other year or so. I have a Dyson that we bought about 7 years ago - that is going strong- I LOVE it too! So Dyson makes great products which are well worth the money.-Sometimes you have to look at the over all usage of a product- like I learned with Paul Mitchell products- at first glance they look expensive but when you find out how long they last you and how good of a job they do- you are actually getting a bargain.)

Sorry I have been so quiet - just seems to be a lot going on- and then also just feeling quiet. Might be due to the up coming appointment with my oncologist. It does kind of cause a bit of stress. More than likely I will get the all clear- but once you get diagnosed - you have a fear of hearing bad news. So I am sure I will feel SO much better once it is behind me!

Well I just wanted to get on here and update you all on some of the things going on around here. I hope you all are doing good. I will be coming around to visit soon. :O)

2 comments:

  1. What a wonderful new toy for you! I hope your upcoming appointment goes well. Hugs to you.

    ReplyDelete

Hello~ I love getting your comments. I have made a few changes to make things a little easier for you and hoping a more enjoyable experience for both you and I. Have a blessed day! :o)

“The Central Issue: Love or Selfishness?” | Sabbath School Panel by 3ABN...

Sorry I missed posting last week. Here is the 2nd lesson in this series. I am hoping it blesses you! :O)