Sunday, February 22, 2015

Disappointed I am

Ok so I'm really disappointed tonight. It took 9 hours for my baby chicks to go from Iowa to Minnesota. Then 8 for them to go from Minnesota to Coppell, Texas. And they where said to have left Coppell at about 12:54am this morning so you can understand my disappointment that they did not make it to us today. Here is the biggest problem: we have really bad weather coming in tonight and there is a really big chance for icy roads tomorrow. I am disappointed about all of this for sure. I was SO hoping that they were going to get to us today.

Ok one thing that we did do today was move the metal frame thing that we are using for temporary housing for the chickies- into our sunroom. This will make it much easier to keep the temperature where it needs to be- 95 degrees for the first week.  

So we got there area all set up and we got the heat lamps set up and going so we could test the temps and also- so we could be ready for the babies when they arrived. I'm just so disappointed that they did not make it here.

So now the prayer is that some how God will get the baby chicks to us. God is not limited in what He can do. I continue to pray that they can get to us safely. And I hope we don't lose any, but I'd be lying if I said I wasn't worried about them. They have been in a box since Friday evening. That's a long time not to have food or water or be able to move around. Please pray with me that they will be ok. Thanks so much.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello~ I love getting your comments. I have made a few changes to make things a little easier for you and hoping a more enjoyable experience for both you and I. Have a blessed day! :o)

29: My Favorite Fats for Baking