Friday, February 20, 2015

Love With All Your Heart....the end of the series

(Posting this - the last thing in our series - because tomorrow I will begin a new series. Be sure to check back by)
 
Love With All Your Heart
 
by
Linda Driver
 
 

Because I Love You:

I will be patient and kind,
 
I will not be envious or try to "outdo"you,
 
I will consider you as better than myself,
 
I will not be arrogant or haughty towards you,
 
I will be respectful and considerate of you,
 
I will look out for your best interests,
 
I will not get easily offended,
 
I will always think the best about you,
 
I will be glad for your successes,
 
I will speak honestly and openly to you,
 
I will help you in your difficulties,
 
I will believe in you,
 
I will be an encouragement and support to you,
 
I will always be faithful and true to you,
 
Because that's what love is like,
 
And true love comes from God.  
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello~ I love getting your comments. I have made a few changes to make things a little easier for you and hoping a more enjoyable experience for both you and I. Have a blessed day! :o)

29: My Favorite Fats for Baking