Wednesday, February 11, 2015

What Chickens We Ordered

 

Ok - We have ordered our baby chicks!! We had to chose a week earlier to get our baby girls than what we had originally wanted to because of availability. Especially for our Easter Egg Chickens.

These first two photos are of Americana Chickens - the Easter Egg Chickens- photos were from the McMurray website(all photos are). We ordered 5 of these.

We ordered 5 Barred Rock Chickens.
We ordered 5 Buff Orpingon chickens.
 
We ordered 5 Black Minorca chickens.

We also ordered 5 Pearl White Leghorn chickens. These will lay white eggs. We have never had any of these chickens before. Most of our chickens have laid brown or green/pink eggs.
Our Baby Chicks should be hatched about the 23 of Feb. So we should have them in that general area. So be watching for posts about our baby girls! I look forward to that day! :O)
 
***
Don't forget that I have my Dr appointment this morning. Prayers are appreciated! :O)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello~ I love getting your comments. I have made a few changes to make things a little easier for you and hoping a more enjoyable experience for both you and I. Have a blessed day! :o)

28: My Oil of Choice

Another installment of Breadbeckers! :O)