Friday, February 27, 2015

The weather has only deteriorated...

So we have had our fill of winter weather here for a while. Today - is actually the worst weather wise day of the week. Seriously.  This is a map of the metroplex- this shows how bad the roads have been today:
We have snow - again. It started at about 7am area. What is sad is that the bad stuff came in after many were already at work and school. So many people who would not choose to be out on slick, dangerous streets - are not having to make their way home.

The sad thing about it all is that it is not suppose to get above freezing until tomorrow afternoon. So it will be slick and dangerous situation till then.
 
I am thankful to be at home - where it is warm(basically). But I worry about my family members who are having to be out in this mess. Praying they all have safe travels.
 
Oh and by the way it is still snowing as of 3:30pm.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello~ I love getting your comments. I have made a few changes to make things a little easier for you and hoping a more enjoyable experience for both you and I. Have a blessed day! :o)

30: More Real Bread Stories