Watch, stand fast in the faith, be brave, be strong. Let all that you do be done with love. I Corinthians 16:13, 14 NKJV

Thursday, July 31, 2014

Working in the Sewing Room Today

Just checking in. Today my son has taken the day off and they are going to take SweetPea to Imagination Station. I hope they have a wonderful day. I miss her. I knew I would. Yesterday did not go as smoothly as some days. Some days just seemed to have a great rhythm to it - but yesterday a few things did not work out as smoothly as I would have liked them too. And I found myself realizing that God knew how hard it was going to be on me when July was over. She will go to her mothers tonight- a blessing is that Friday at 6pm - my son will go pick her up since it is his week end with her. So we will get to have her this week end. Then it will be 2 weeks before we get to see her again. That will be SO hard.

Today I am working on my newest BOM block- tomorrow is Block of the Month and this will be the first one I have gotten to go to in a LONG time. In September it will be time to sign up for the new block of the month. I will try to get photos of the choices that we have of what block we want to do. Some years I have done both - this year I am so glad that I only did one. It has been what I could keep up with. I need to make this block and then I have the block before it still to do - to really be caught up this year.

I do hope you all are doing well. It has been a quiet day here today. I have gone through the clothes that we have for SweetPea and going to send a bag of clothes home with her. I try to make sure that we have enough clothes for her for the summer - but at the end of the month that we have her - I try to send some extras home - to help them out. It helps me keep a little more organized here as well- with not having too much stuff.

Ok - I am off to spend some time in my sewing room. Ya'll have a good day! :O)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello~ I love getting your comments. I have made a few changes to make things a little easier for you and hoping a more enjoyable experience for both you and I. Have a blessed day! :o)