Thursday, July 31, 2014

Working in the Sewing Room Today

Just checking in. Today my son has taken the day off and they are going to take SweetPea to Imagination Station. I hope they have a wonderful day. I miss her. I knew I would. Yesterday did not go as smoothly as some days. Some days just seemed to have a great rhythm to it - but yesterday a few things did not work out as smoothly as I would have liked them too. And I found myself realizing that God knew how hard it was going to be on me when July was over. She will go to her mothers tonight- a blessing is that Friday at 6pm - my son will go pick her up since it is his week end with her. So we will get to have her this week end. Then it will be 2 weeks before we get to see her again. That will be SO hard.

Today I am working on my newest BOM block- tomorrow is Block of the Month and this will be the first one I have gotten to go to in a LONG time. In September it will be time to sign up for the new block of the month. I will try to get photos of the choices that we have of what block we want to do. Some years I have done both - this year I am so glad that I only did one. It has been what I could keep up with. I need to make this block and then I have the block before it still to do - to really be caught up this year.

I do hope you all are doing well. It has been a quiet day here today. I have gone through the clothes that we have for SweetPea and going to send a bag of clothes home with her. I try to make sure that we have enough clothes for her for the summer - but at the end of the month that we have her - I try to send some extras home - to help them out. It helps me keep a little more organized here as well- with not having too much stuff.

Ok - I am off to spend some time in my sewing room. Ya'll have a good day! :O)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello~ I love getting your comments. I have made a few changes to make things a little easier for you and hoping a more enjoyable experience for both you and I. Have a blessed day! :o)

30: More Real Bread Stories