Friday, July 25, 2014

Hair Update

Well I know it's not the best photo- but I have not done an update on my hair lately - so I thought I would share a photo today. Maybe next week I can get a better photo. I have just been very busy.

I have been spending a little bit of time each day mowing our back yard. It is really pretty big and then there have been some mornings that by the time I have a chance to mow - it is quite warm already. After July - I will start getting up and mowing before my shower and while it is still decent outside. Then I will be able to get more done each day.

Anyway I better close _ I let SweetPea play outside with water, dirt- "mud pies anyone?"
So now she is in the tub- with shaving cream paints while we get lunch ready. A nice little break. She really enjoys it and spend at least 45minutes to an hour in the tub. Later today we have to go get groceries.

I hope you all are having a good week. Praying for each of you. :o)

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like your little Sweet Pea is having a lot of fun with you this summer! Your hair looks to be growing in really well! Yay!!

    ReplyDelete

Hello~ I love getting your comments. I have made a few changes to make things a little easier for you and hoping a more enjoyable experience for both you and I. Have a blessed day! :o)

30: More Real Bread Stories