Thursday, January 26, 2023

Prayer Requests Please

 Just have a minute or two for a quick check in. A lot going on around here. I am hoping to up date soon. I have a quick prayer request. 

  • My husband has a mri of the brain this afternoon. Please pray that there is nothing seriously wrong. 
  • Please also pray for my Dad- he is experiencing extra spinal fluid which is causing all sorts of issues. Thankful they have figured that part out - now hoping he can get in to see a neurologist and get this issue fixed soon. 
  • Also please pray for my Step-dad- has had some samples removed from his face- Dr thinks it could be skin cancer- please pray that this will be able to be easily resolved. His follow up appointment isn't set till April - please pray that if this is cancer they can move this up and deal with this issue. 
Thank you so much for the prayers for my family. I am thinking there are other prayer requests but just don't have more time to add. Please just cover my family in prayers for healing and wisdom. 

I just want you to know that I am praying for you. I may not know your specific needs and issues - but God does and He is not stuck in a box unable to help. He knows what is going on and He is working - even if we do not always see it. I lift up the readers of my blog often. God hears and He answers. Praise to Him!!! :) 

1 comment:

  1. Writing these in my notebook. Will be praying.

    ReplyDelete

Hello~ I love getting your comments. I have made a few changes to make things a little easier for you and hoping a more enjoyable experience for both you and I. Have a blessed day! :o)

33: The Way to Captivity