Thursday, January 5, 2023

A Tip to Stay on Task

 So last Saturday evening I was working on writing out a list of things I wanted to accomplish on Sunday. At first it didn't seem like I had much to do but as I sat there writing things out I realized I had quite the list of things I wanted to achieve for the week. 

I learned long ago that I do much better when I have a list of things I want to get done. When I think of things I want to do but don't have time to do at the time of thinking of them - I will write them down on my long term to do list. 

Each day I have a to do list when I write down some basic things I do every day. And then I add what ever other jobs I need to do or want to do. Throughout the day I will mark of things I have already done and check the list for what else I need to do. This helps keep me on task. 

There have been many times that I will finish a job and think that I don't have anything else that needs to be done but thankfully I will go check my list and realize things I had forgotten about. Had I not had a list I would not have accomplished half as much of what I accomplish with a list. 

Anyway I wanted to share this tip with you guys just in case it would help you. Just as setting goals for the year helps you accomplish more-  setting daily goals or keeping a to do list daily helps keep you moving and getting things done. How else are you going to see in a tangible way what all you are accomplishing each day, week, or year. 

Hope you all are doing good. ::o) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello~ I love getting your comments. I have made a few changes to make things a little easier for you and hoping a more enjoyable experience for both you and I. Have a blessed day! :o)

33: The Way to Captivity