Monday, January 30, 2023

Best Deal - This Rarely Happens!

So an awesome thing happened a couple of weeks ago at a local Goodwill store. I had finished looking through the clothes and started looking elsewhere and picked up the box below - "Splash EZ" and looked over the box and all of a sudden I realized that this was something that I had in my Amazon wish list! 
During the summer I had seen this cute little wading pool and I had thought it would be awesome for our new little grandsons! And so I had added it to my wish list. I had hoped to find it on sale sometime throughout the year. Well I found it for even a better deal than what Amazon would ring it up for! I was thrilled! I look forward to such times of finding things I really want to get but just don't really want to pay full price! 


 The price I paid? 

$3.29!!! 

What a Deal!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello~ I love getting your comments. I have made a few changes to make things a little easier for you and hoping a more enjoyable experience for both you and I. Have a blessed day! :o)

34: Real Bread and Your Blood Sugar