Sunday, January 1, 2023

Happy New Year....and goals?

 Happy New Year! I hope you all have have a great day! Our weather here was so beautiful - highs in the upper 70's with plenty of sunshine. So I took advantage of the great weather and I was able to get the yard mowed and my garden area cleaned up and mowed and weed-eated. Felt great to finally get that stuff done. 

I have spent a bit of time today thinking about what goals I want to set for this new year. I know many people avoid setting goals- because of failures in the past. But here is what I think, it is better to set goals and fail to achieve them than to not set goals and just stay where you are....stagnant. 

See if you don't set goals for yourself you may not even know what steps you need to take. Once you realize you have goals you want to achieve then you can logically think through what it will take to reach that goal. 

Seldom do we move forward in any area of our lives without a little effort to do so. So in order to grow- it is best to set goals and think of the steps that need to be taken to reach these goal. Maybe set mini goals and rewards to help you stay on track. 

This week I am hoping to look back on last years goals and see how I did. And then I am hoping to be able to sit down and get some goals written out. And a plan set up to achieve these goals. 

If you have not had much success in reaching the goals you have set for yourself in the past- I would like to suggest that you set some easy to reach goals. Once you have reached a goals or two - You will feel more confidant to work towards your bigger goals. 

It's been a great day and it feels good to have gotten my yard cleaned up. And now I think I will spend some time reviewing past goals and think about new goals to set. Hope you will join me in setting some goals. It is best to set goals and set yourself up to grow. :O) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello~ I love getting your comments. I have made a few changes to make things a little easier for you and hoping a more enjoyable experience for both you and I. Have a blessed day! :o)

34: Real Bread and Your Blood Sugar