Wednesday, January 18, 2023

Psalms 73:26

 "My flesh and my heart may grow weak, But God always protects my heart and give me stability."

Psalms 73;26 NET Bible 

"My flesh and my heart faileth: but God is the strength of my heart, and my portion forever." KJV 

Strength ~ Literally, "Rock"

* "God gives courage to live in the midst of our problems and in spite of our questions, and He helps us to carry on, Furthermore, He gives eternal life. "  Note in Andrews Study Bible for this verse. 

* "Portion. Not friends, or honor, or wealth, or any earthly thing, but God was the source of the Psalmist's happiness. God was his all in all. Prompted by this verse, Charles Wesley (1707-1788), on his death bed, dictated to his wife one of his 6,500 hymns, in which appear the words 'Jesus,...strength of my failing fleas and heart.' "  SDA Bible Commentary for Ps. 73:26 

"My mind and body may fail, but You are my strength. All I really need is You." 
~ Psalms 73:26 The Clear Word Bible 

"My flesh and my heart may fail, But God is the Rock and firm Strength of my heart and my Portion forever." 

~ Psalms 73:26 The Amplified Bible

Life can be tough. Sometimes we face difficult situations. But it is SO good to know that we have a God who is our Rock! HE is our strength. He is all we need!! Praise be to God for being our portion forever!! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello~ I love getting your comments. I have made a few changes to make things a little easier for you and hoping a more enjoyable experience for both you and I. Have a blessed day! :o)

33: The Way to Captivity