Tuesday, August 9, 2022

One thing leads to another

 So we finally were able to get a new roof- quite a long wait from when we had the tornado but so thankful it is finally done. We also had some work done to replace some soffits and fascias on the house and since our gutters will be replaced- we figured we had to paint the house before that job was done - so that is one of the many things that we are working on. We are praying that the colors we picked out look nice. It is hard for me to tell - because I was so used to the yellow paint that has been on our house since we moved in over 20 years ago. So our new color scheme is different - and it will take a bit of time to get used to it. And I pray that we made good choices. 

It has been rough doing the work in such temperatures - today was actually the 46th triple digit day of the summer so far- and we had 22 days in a row - with 2 days Sunday and Monday that did not make it to 100- but close enough at 99 degrees....ugh.... I am SOOOO ready for fall. 

Anyway I just had a few minutes and thought I would jump on here and do a bit of an update. Hope everyone is doing well. :O) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello~ I love getting your comments. I have made a few changes to make things a little easier for you and hoping a more enjoyable experience for both you and I. Have a blessed day! :o)

33: The Way to Captivity